Monday, May 28, 2007

a visitor to my site dropped me alittle note in my comment box, writing: take it easy gal, maybe it's a chance for you to grow up. no one is perfect & no one can't live without anyone.

the visitor meant well, but for a moment, it really set me thinking about the whole issue. & i have to answer this question inside me: does having this affair enables me to grow up somehow? or does it change my perspective with regards to relationships/affairs? i guess it doesn't. i am still pretty much the same old self, with the same perspectives as usual. nothing changes drastically in my life either. that's for certain.

& i guess growing up is inevitable & throughout every process in my life, i bound to learn different lessons. & i guess this affair did teach me an important lesson as well. sometimes, it's much more better to think with your head rather than let your heart overules. but it's easier said than done, infact.

i defintely felt much better today. much more better than i had been feeling for ages. i hope it does remain as that for the time being. & the images of him would not keep harping in my mind, once again.

No comments: