Saturday, May 12, 2007

being the other woman was never what i expected to be. & my image of a boyfriend that i mapped out was someone who would probably be in his early or late twenties, single & love me for just the way i am. simply not someone who's almost twice my age, married for close to 7 years, with a 3 months old baby daughter in tow & looks almost like an old fart. no, it couldn't be possible at all. but i guess life often consists of unexpected circumstances. i did fall in love after all. & from then on, there's no turning back anymore. do you know that everything in life happens for a reason. thou, i have yet to figured out the reason for this but i know i will eventually.

this story of us begins from this particular song - where'd you go from fort minor. the song goes like, where'd you go? i miss you so. seems like it's been forever. that you've been gone. thou this song seems so simple but it makes me nostalgic for all my past. thinking back, this is the very first song that he shared it with me & he says that the image of me flows in whenever he heard this song. from then on, this song becomes his specified ringtone for my hand-phone number. perhaps, love had already started blossoming in me at that point of time. yet i choose to deny the fact. for the only simple reason; our age difference.

our age gap is a fact that cannot be changed. & i briefly recalled our first meet-up at starbucks. the horrendous feeling of meeting someone who's twice my age & thus, i tried different means of hiding my awkwardness beneath a veil of childish & weird talks. at one point in time, i even waved my piggy-lookalike handphone up in the air. i guess i must have looked like a complete idiot to him. the strange looks of the others on me made me awkward. cause' i wasn't comfortable out with an old fart. after all. it's my very first time.

sometimes, love is just so strange. it could just sparks off from a simple episode. just like that. & continue on without anyone knowing. my life is just so drama-mama.

No comments: