Monday, May 21, 2007

i was going through my own blog & realised that i have not been writing much. there were quite a number of blog entries in draft mode - entries that i started but never seemed to finish. this is so unlike me. normally, i am able to write easily. writing about my true feelings had never been difficult. almost without any efforts most of the time & yet, words had been getting harder to form. i can't seem to be able to say anything.

& flashbacks had been occuring lately. not that often but still, it did made an impact on me. how i wished that someday i would be totally immune to our past, carefree like before. i recalled vividly the times when we would enjoy our lunch together. the times when he would drive to my school & fetched me back home. the times when he would spend a few hours solely with me after his work. i love the sweaty smell of him cause' it makes him felt even more desirable. everything had been so remarkably wonderful. i guess that is the beauty of this affair, the caramel coated chemistry that we had.

i do miss him still. even at this point. but whatever i do, there's no turning back anymore. i never regretted the last course of actions that i undertook - by sending a parcel to his wife. i know that my actions might be condemmed by him even, cause' no one would ever understand why i did it. but that's the only extreme course of action that i could make him disappear from my life totally. the only way i could stop my urge of seeing him. the only way i could make him think that i am wicked to the core. the only way all of us could march forward in life. it's for the best of everyone.

i know what i do might not be morally correct, by most people. cause' in the process, i hurt her - the wife once again. but i just wanted to let part of my guilt & temptation dissolve as well. the guilt & the temptation that had been eating me out slowly. his words doesn't matter cause' from the very point of doing it, i know the consequences. the harsh consequences of it all.

i am not an empty-brained doll after all. i just wanted to continue on my journey. without him in any part of my life. in my opinion, this action is correct & it shall remains as correct in my dictionary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! after reading throught your blog, knew that you had gone through a pretty rough patch of life, but still glad that you made the right decision to leave him and do the neccessary things to get him out of your life. Nevertheless, sincerely hope that everything will be smooth sailing for you. Cheers!

Chef.